domenica 23 agosto 2009

First morning written presentation

Hi, my name is Walter and i come from Rome, Italy. I'm 19 years old and i've just finished scientific high school. I`m here jut to improve my english, in fact i know it a little bit, but my pronunciation and some grammar points are not very good at all. I came here with my brother that actually is not in my classroom, and i will stay in Bristol for two months, until october.
I hope that in that time i will improve my english also to pass an important exam that in Italy, and i think also in other european countries, is important to get into the world of job and busines in general, in particular also for studying electronic engineering in rome, cause everything that's related to electronic and technology is in english!
Anyway bristol is a very nice city, for what i have seen until now, and i think that i will have a good time here.

Best regards,
Walter.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento