mercoledì 7 ottobre 2009

The last crazy week

Uh!
Ultimo post pubblicato: 16 settembre!

Yes, actually I thought that was boring writing all days so I decided to take a "blog-pause"... But maybe it has been a little bit to big :D

Anyway, this is the last week (as the title suggests) and I don`t know why I`m writing in english!
Maybe cause it`s becoming like a habit for me... Yeah, know that I must come back, great -.-
However, you may have been noticed that the title contains the word "crazy", it`s cause is the last week, so must be like that! :D (Even if the other ones weren`t so peaceful)

The good things are that I`ll take the plane on sunday at 11.00 am so i can fully enjoy the weekend :) and that I will begin university, it might be not be good for some but not for me `cause I`m very curious to see how it is..

Of course there is only a (big) bad thing: I must leave.
That means leaving the places were I used to go for 2 months, leaving the friends that I got here, leaving the food, oh maybe that must go to the good things :), and leaving the school from where I`m writing right now.

But, before I leave, I`ll make a (pre-)party with a lot of people in my house in which everyone must bring something to drink... After that we`ll go out to do a mess all around Bristol xD

But which is the real good thing?

Is that it will happen T O M O R R O W :D

See u the next time ;)
The Bristolian Guy

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento